Recipe for 10 persons
- 40 Chicken Cigars OrienBites
- 4 tomatoes without skin and seeds
- 40 mini-aspergus softly boiled chopped in to small parts
- 4 minced spring onions
- Coriander leaves and chive minced
- 5 cl wok oil
- 20 g minced garlic
- 20 g rasped ginger
- 2 minced big chilli peppers
- 2 dl chilli sauce
- 2 dl soy sauce
- 100 g gries sugar
- 1 dl lemon juice
- Heat the oil in a wok and cook the ginger, garlic and red pepper.
- Quench with chili and soy sauce and finish with sugar. Let it cook until it becomes a solid sauce. Finish with lemon juice and minced chive and let it cool down.
- Cut the vegetables into really small bits and pieces and mix them into the cooled sauce.
- Fry the Oriental Chicken Cigars for ca. 2 minutes at 170°C.