Recipe for 10 persons
- 60 Tempura Shrimp OrienBites
- 100 g Butter
- 200 g carrot strips
- 200 g cucumber cubes
- 300g Paris mushrooms into quarters
- 10 green asparagus cut
- 800g spaghetti cooked al dente
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 dl Soy Sauce
- 2 dl Coconut Milk
- 3 g curry paste
- Fresh herbs: coriander, chives, curry plant
- Sauté the carrot strips, diced cucumber, green asparagus and mushrooms in butter.
- Season with soy sauce, vegetable broth, curry paste and coconut milk. Let it boil.
- Mix in the cooked al dente spaghetti underneath.
- Fry Shrimp Tempura crispy.